07 March 2008

Daddy's Girls




So, let me just start off by saying that Jared is a trooper! Before he and I got married his whole life was baseball, basketball and golf... now it's pretty much narrowed down to dress-ups, tea parties and shopping (it's true, I am a shopaholic). Not only is he always surrounded by me and our three girls, but our friends that we hang out with pretty much all the time (probably way more than we should) have three girls too. That's a lot of girls! I'm sure it's hard for him at times but he does a great job putting up with us. The other night he sat so quietly on the couch while Kaitlee wrapped his head in a bright blue boa. I'm not sure if he was so into what was on TV that he didn't realize what she was doing or what, but nevertheless he let her do it, and she loved every minute of it! These girls sooo have him wrapped around their little finger! He does have a very short temper and can be a grouch sometimes, but for the most part he would do anything for them and that is good enough for me!

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a good dad! I knew you had it in you, Jer! :)

Marissa said...

Jared is cute with the girls! I tell Jake all teh time to just get ready, because Sydney is ALL girl!

Bry and Meliss said...

Oh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I made Bryan look at this post and I said "See! Girls are so cute and fun! It wouldn't be the end of the world if you had all girls!" He just chuckled :o) Jared is definitely a good sport!