06 October 2008

It's That Time of the Year


I just have to say, I love Conference Weekend! Not only do I get to listen to the prophet and apostles of the church, it also means it's time for my family's semi-annual "Girls Night Out". While the boys are at priesthood us girls get to go have fun together. My mom has been doing this for as long as I can remember. It's one of my very favorite traditions and this year it was even more fun because my aunt and cousins were here visiting. We ate at Archibalds then we walked around Gardner Village to see all the funny witches. It was great fun!

8 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

I just did that today! I love Gardner Village! I went with all the girls too...I don't think Bry does well with shopping :)My favorite witch is Witchy-Poo :) So silly!

Jessica said...

Hey! We need to get Ivy and Chloe together. Chloe misses her and still talks about her. We went and seen your house tonight. It look so cute and It looks like you will be in before long.

Brianne said...

That sounds like lots of fun. I hope you didn't get rained on too much. I love Gardner Village...such a fun place.

Heather said...

Soooo fun!! That is a fun tradition to get the gals together while the guys are away!

Bonita said...

Girls' Night was so much fun! I'm so lucky to have such great girls that are willing to spend an evening with me! I love you, Lisee!

Malia said...

That looks like so much fun! You are all so cute!

Our wonderful family said...

We need to get a play date going for Alikka and Kaitlee, I miss you guys. We weren't planning on getting another dog but I couldn't help it there so cute, Are you guys moved into your house yet?

Jenny

Amy said...

Your family is just way too beautiful. It's really not fair!