30 March 2009

Extra Cash!?

Last week my brother showed me something that is pretty freakin' cool, in my opinion.

If you buy anything from stores like: Target, The Home Depot, Old Navy, Barnes & Noble, Famous Footwear, PetSmart, Drugstore.com, Best Buy and the list goes on...

You can get up to 30% Cash Back on your purchases if you join our "Shop to Earn" program.

If you want to learn more about it: Click Here to see our 24 hour Tour. The website is http://TheCashBackATM.com if you want to share it.

Make sure you follow the Narrator because he will take you through all the steps and slides on the power point. If you have questions after, give me a call or email me at jared435@gmail.com.

Disclaimer: If you don't want anything to do with it, we can still be friends. I just wanted to put it out there for anyone who might think it is a good idea.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That sounds cool! I'll have to check it out!