27 May 2009

My Store is Now OPEN!


I have had a few posts about Emergency Preparedness lately and I want everyone to know that my STORE IS NOW OPEN and I would love your support.

Not to get too deep, but if you know me at all I have been searching for a job where I could meet and help people while at the same time get passionate about the work. Well, I finally found it!

I need your help in making this a success. Please give it a look. There are lots of great options for Food Storage, Water Storage, Survival Kits & Outdoor Gear and more...

To check it out go to: http://BeReadyFoodStorage.com

I have a Name and Email Address Form so I can keep you updated and also get feedback. You can Unsubscribe at any time, but fill out the form and it will take you to the STORE.

Thank You!

No comments: