11 April 2008

Simple Pleasures

List 5 simple pleasure that you couldn't live without in your daily life.


HAIRSPRAY- I'm sure this comes to no shock to all of you that know me. I don't know what it is, but I like poofy hair and I like to know that it is going to stay that way all day.

CLOROX WIPES- I'm stealing this one from my sister-in-law Marissa but what can I say, she's right! These things are the best thing ever for people who have kids. I can't even tell you how many times a day I'm wiping up a mess on the floor, counter, walls or even the bathroom. It saves me from doing a lot of extra laundry, that's for sure. These things are great!

SLIPPERS- My feet are always ice cold, even in 90 degree weather. If I'm at home, I'm in my slippers, no doubt about it!

CARMEX- I slather this stuff on my lips like 30 times a day. It drives Jared nuts! I like having soft, smooth lips, even if he doesn't. When he kisses me goodbye it's kind of like kids pretending to kiss... he'll stay about an inch away so he's sure not to get any on his lips. He's so funny!

CRYSTAL LIGHT- I try really hard to not drink too much soda and other sugary drinks but unless I'm super thirsty, I'm just not a huge water drinker. Crystal Light helps me stay hydrated w/out all the sugar... even though I'm pretty sure it's made with aspertame which really isn't good for the body either. Oh well, at least it's low in calories, right!?!

Now I want to see what KRYSTAL, KIM, MELISSA and SARAH can't live without.


I think this picture of Sonrisa is so cute I just had to post it... even though it has nothing to do with the tag.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! Sonrisa looks so much like Jared here. What a cute picture!

Malia said...

LOL! I was JUST getting on to say the same thing Kim did...she looks so much like her daddy in that picture. It's darling! I like reading about the things you can't live without...I wish you could come do my hair for me every day...

Clark Family said...

Alisa she is so adorable! I don't know what it is about her but she is so freaking beautiful to me. All your girls are so gorgeous but she just seems so stunning every time I see her. I think it must be that she is just something special. By the way now I know the secret to why your hair always looks so perfect!!

Clark Family said...

Oh and I live off clorox wipes also!!

Holly Marie said...

She is stiken cute

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love learning new things about you and Sonrisa is adorable - your girls eyes are amazing!

Brianne said...

That is an adorable picture of Sonrisa...was that at Nellie's shower? She's is so stinkin cute!!

Marissa said...

So cute!! It is so funny what you said about the chapstick, because Jake does the exact same thing!!! It must be a family thing..haha!